Support the future by supporting our #haasome student entrepreneurs!
BHEP provides experiential learning, co-curricular activities and connections across the UC Berkeley ecosystem and beyond. We are dedicated to engaging students equally across all four programs (undergrad/MET, FT MBA, EWMBA, EMBA). Your support helps us continue offering programs such as the following:
- Mentor Hours offered to all UCB student/alums (year round)
- UCSF-UCB Startup Marketplace
- LAUNCH, a 3-month accelerator program open to all UC affiliates (current/alum)
- Venture Capital Investment Competition (graduate students & undergrads)
- Berkeley Entrepreneur Forums (Food, Venture Capital, Product Marketing)
For more information about the BHEP, visit: http://entrepreneurship.berkeley.edu.