Make a gift to the Department of Theater, Dance, and Performance Studies
Theater, dance, and performance have unique power. Through the performing arts, we share stories and offer collective experiences that reflect the human condition. We allow diverse voices to be heard and witnessed, and find common ground to better understand ourselves and others. We build a community that collaboratively responds to a changing world. We ask: What are we? What do we want to be? What stories are important to tell?
Your donation to TDPS directly impacts key areas within our undergraduate and graduate programs, allowing us to further TDPS's mission of "teaching performance as a mode of critical inquiry, creative expression and public engagement." With your help, we can continue:
- producing shows that offer students unparalleled hands-on learning experiences;
- supporting the diverse visiting artists that engage our students;
- keeping ticket prices affordable; and
- acquiring the latest technical equipment for our stages and rehearsal rooms; and
- reaching thousands of students each year in our classrooms and audiences.
We are grateful for your donation of any size! When you choose to make a gift to TDPS, you can select from the following program areas:
The Theater, Dance and Performance Studies Discretionary Fund is a general use fund that supports productions, classes, guest visits, events, and facilities.