Give to the Lester Center for Entrepreneurship now!
The Lester Center for Entrepreneurship is an internationally recognized program and the primary locus at UC Berkeley for the study and promotion of entrepreneurship in management and new enterprise development; we serve everyone in the campus community with entrepreneurial interests. Our location at the Haas School of Business and strong reputation on campus allow us to connect business leaders with undergraduate and graduate students from many departments.
The Lester Center:
- fosters teaching of successful entrepreneurship and innovation,
- encourages Berkeley students in the creation of new businesses,
- creates and disseminates knowledge on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial finance to the business and university communities,
- facilitates interaction between the entrepreneurial community and the university,
- seeks collaborations and partnerships in support of its goals.
The Center's constituency beyond the university consists of the founders, owners, and managers of innovative and high-growth companies, their investors and advisers, and young entrepreneurs. Within the university, it is an interdisciplinary, campus-wide research center with public programs designed to be a resource to the campus and beyond. Over the years, students and faculty, especially those in business, engineering, computer science, law, and the biosciences, have led in developing the Center's programs.
For more information about the Lester Center for Entrepreneurship, visit: http://entrepreneurship.berkeley.edu.